Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Reaching out to all who have been displaced due to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
The Salvation Army has immediate Full time, Part time, and On-Call positions available (Both temporary and permanent)!
Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference in this time of crisis.
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition program
- Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
The Evangeline Booth Miracle Home is an 18 bed shelter that provides emergency housing to homeless women and families of women and children. The Resident Aide provides emotional support, information and referral to community services, and creates a warm and safe environment for the residents. The Resident Aide ensures that the residents’ basic needs are met, and that the daily operations of the program are instituted in a manner consistent with the philosophy and policies/procedures of the program and agency. Provide awake staff coverage of residential program, monitoring residents and assisting in clerical work, household management tasks and other duties as needed.
The Salvation Army is Hiring!
We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do good in their own community.
We have openings for Resident Aides at the Evangeline Booth Miracle Home, which provides emergency housing to homeless women and their children.
This position is responsible for ensuring that all resident's basic neets are met and that the safety of the shelter is maintained at all times. Hours will vary each week according to staffing needs.