Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition program
- Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
TheCare Manager provides comprehensive care management services to children and adults presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State Health Home program. They will gather documentation that confirms eligibility for the program and work with clients to assess and identify areas requiring supportive services. (Children’s Health Homes) The care manager works with children, families and service providers to complete the Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths Assessment, which will guide them in creating a comprehensive Plan of Care. The care manager will collaborate with client’s service providers and with client/family to help achieve identified goals on Plan of Care. (Adult Health Homes) The care manager works with Adults in creating a comprehensive Plan of Care. The care manager collaborates with the client’s other providers to help achieve identified goals on Plan of Care. Care manager will assess the need for additional services, such as Home and Community Based Services for both children and adults enrolled in the Health Homes program. The Care Manager will be required to document all contact related to client’s case in an electronic health record and monitors the need for additional interventions based on client need.