Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
- Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition program
- Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Care Manager 3 (high acuity) provides outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home program. They gather assessments and enter documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring supportive services. They work with children, families and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care, identify additional service providers as necessary, and coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan. Care Manager 3 documents progress and arrange for eventual transition between health homes as necessary, or from health homes to other levels of service following changes in eligibility.
The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
The Bridging the Gap Program in Oswego, NY has an immediate opening for a part-time Assistant Director.This program offers a 12-week long life skills curriculum to adolescents who are at risk of becoming or are first time criminal offenders.
This position will be scheduled to work 5 hours per day, 3 days per week. The primary duties are to support the program Director during daytime classroom instruction and assist with preparation and delivery of meals to students. Additionally, the Assistant Director will conduct a weekly night session to a smaller group of students.
The Salvation Army offers these benefits to eligible part-time employees:
- Paid time off every year that includes holidays, vacation time, and sick time.
- Sprint and Verizon Wireless Discounts.