Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for the physical stewardship of property by cleaning and maintaining the Corps, Dining Area, Pantry, and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment and able to learn acceptable cleaning methods.
• Handyman/Tradesman skills preferred.
• Must have a good working knowledge of basic mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and floor/buffing equipment.
• Must have experience with operating manual/power tools in a safe manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
• Ability to drive and work outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to willingly attend and participate in training sessions.
• Valid Driver’s License that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Software Powered by iCIMS