The Lowell Corps is hiring an on-call Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) Responder. The pay rate is $20 per hour. The EDS responder would report to local disaster events (fires, floods, etc) and would also need to be available for EDS trainings, restocking, and volunteer recruitment during non-response times.
- High School Diploma
- 1 Year prior experience in Disaster services preferred
- EDS/Emergency Management training preferred
- Willingness to work irregular hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive disaster vehicle safely at any time
- Basic computer skills
- Utilizes social media