The Salvation Army is hiring Shelter Staff at the Cambridge Corps and offers excellent benefit package to eligible full-time employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligibility for the Federal Government’s Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The following benefit package is offered to part-time employees (20+ hours/week):
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
Hiring full-time, part-time, and casual staff!
2nd Shift is 4:00pm – 12:00am
3rd Shift is 12:00am – 8:00am
Provide on-site monitoring of guest activities in the shelter, maintain a Safe and Secure Environment and maintain clean and orderly environment.
- Experience in community / residential living preferred
- Interest and ability to work with homeless persons and to develop skills necessary for good job performance
- Good interpersonal skills