- At least a Junior or Senior in High School with an outstanding academic report.
- Maintain an “A” or “B” average in his/her own academic reports.
- Be able to walk to and from schools (in assisting with school pick-ups).
- Be able to work outdoors for recreational activities.
- Be flexible to assist the Director and/or other staff in any necessary tasks.
- Must understand and support the mission of The Salvation Army.
Effective November 1st, all staff working in a licensed childcare center will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or undergo weekly COVID-19 testing, per NJ Executive Order 264.