- Promote observance of the moral and ethical code affecting participants and staff.
- Responsible to complete Orientation Sessions.
- Attend and contribute to General Staff Meetings.
- Responsible for sharing with the Program Director and/or Corps Officers, all matters of mutual concern relating to the total welfare of the Program.
- Assist in the daily organization of meals for all program participants, including preparation, service and clean up.
- Set up and clean-up of dining area.
- Be mindful of the daily attendance numbers for each group and prepare accordingly.
- Responsible for washing dishes, including pots, pans, and utensils, as necessary.
- Be committed to the holistic development of participants
- Have a willingness to work with all staff members regardless of their positions.
- Be in accord with the program aims and policies, being loyal to the program at all times.
- Assist where needed for the benefit of the participants and the smooth operation of the program.
- Experience in a camp setting or an institutional food service setting
- Ability to work independently & well with others
- Current Food Safety Certifications, within 3 months of employment
- Availability for specific work schedule to serve program needs
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed