Early Head Start Teachers
Hiring Immediately for the 2021-2022 School Year
Full-time with Benefits, Rate of Pay based on level of Education & Experience
Early Childhood Educational Services of The Salvation Army
Syracuse, New York
The Salvation Army's Early Childhood Educational Services Program is hiring!
We have immediate openings for full-time Early Head Start Teachers. The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about working with children, with a desire to positively influence the Syracuse Community.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Loan Foregiveness Program eligibility & Remitted Tuition Program
• Paid Time Off, Personal, Sick & Vacation accrual time.
• Paid Holiday's
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.