Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Bell Ringers assists with the Kettle Campaign, which helps those in need. The Bell Ringer must be friendly and have a positive attitude which is vital to the success of the Kettle Campaign. Various shifts are available both full and part-time including Saturdays!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Rings Bells for The Salvation Army Christmas Program at assigned locations.
• Ensure that the Kettle is never left unattended and safeguard the donations until collected by designated Salvation Army representative.
• Greet the public in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Maintain a professional appearance to include:
o Weather appropriate clothing and footwear
o No smoking or cell phone usage while working
o Do not coerce the customers in any way.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or technical school
• Ability to ring small hand bell and be responsible for bell and apron.
• Ability to meet attendance requirements.
• Must have good communication skills
• Must be friendly and dependable
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.