- Answers phones and take messages.
- Types home-studies.
- Performs typing and clerical needs for the DDS Department.
- Completes research for necessary information needed for the programs.
- Monitors office supplies and equipment and orders supplies as needed.
- Maintains accurate ledgers according to agency regulations on expenses and contributions for the programs.
- Checks all submitted documents and requests for accuracy and requirements prior to submitting to Social Services Administration for approval.
- Communicates to program staff when inaccuracies have been identified and monitors resubmission of such requests.
- Keeps records of all documents processed through the DDS Department.
- Prepares and submits all financial and statistical reports as requested Director of DDS.
- Submits program requests for approval to Social Services Administration.
- Attends all meetings relevant to fiscal matters as assigned by Director of DDS.
- Performs clerical functions for multiple programs, including data entry, filling, and distributing mail
- Establishes and maintains files and records according to agency and funding source regulations including staff time sheets.
- Gathers employee time sheets weekly, secures department head approval and remits to payroll.
- Attends meetings, Seminars and job fairs as assigned by the Director of DDS.
- Sweeps and mops to maintain a neat and organized environment in the DDS office.
- Monitors and follows up on maintenance work orders related to the DDS office.
- The essential functions for the job include, but are not limited to, the duties in the job description.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of persons and population served.
- Bilingual preferred, minimum Associate Degree, with 2 years business/administrative training or experience.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook. Accurate typing skills (Min. 40wpm)
- Pleasant telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive demeaner.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- People skills with experience working in customer service.
- Has respect and consideration for the individuals being served.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed