The Secretary Position is a part-time position working twenty-four hours a week during standard office hours and includes general secretarial duties. This position requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes or the ability to be trained to a working proficiency in those systems.
· Greet all guest and inquiries into building in a professional manner
· Maintain professional standards in personal appearance and work areas
· Maintain strict confidentiality relative to corps business and personnel matters
· Receive all incoming telephone calls
· Ensure corps mail is picked up daily and distributed properly.
· Maintain inventory and order office supplies
· Created and maintained an administrative filling system
· Fully proficient in use of all office and computer equipment and systems
· Establish and maintain files pertaining to corps business, properties and program
· Prepare notifications, agendas and minutes for committee and council meetings
· Assist in the preparation and distribution of regular correspondence for Corps Officers
· Assist Corps Officer in the preparation of Sunday Church Program
· Receive and receipt all corps income, including but not limited to, After School fees, Sunday Collections, regular and special donations.
· Gather, with the help of the Officers with monthly statistics from the Corps.
· Prepare and deliver bank deposits on a weekly basis
· Batch and mail all invoices to Divisional Headquarters
· Other tasks required by supervisor
· High School graduate with experience in a professional office setting
· Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Well organized and able to prioritize
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
· Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
· Ability to communicate in English and Spanish preferable