Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
· Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To direct, plan and supervise all programming aspects of the Visitation Program. To provide supervised visitation and related services to families involved in the foster care and court system. To assist families in meeting the goal of family reunification as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· M.S.W. or M.S. with L.C.S.W. or other clinical licensure and 3 years practice experience
· Experience working with diverse populations and the foster care system
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office.
· Ability to provide culturally competent practice.
· Must have valid license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
· Must have access to own vehicle during work hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.