Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
· Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Care Manager 3 (high acuity) provides outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home program. They gather assessments and enter documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring supportive services. They work with children, families and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care, identify additional service providers as necessary, and coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan. Care Manager 3 documents progress and arrange for eventual transition between health homes as necessary, or from health homes to other levels of service following changes in eligibility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Relevant experience in serving children and families in child welfare, developmental disabilities, behavioral health, primary health care, or social services
• Experience coordinating and participating in team settings
• Solid writing and verbal communication
• Work effectively and knowledgeably across a broad spectrum of cultural, ethnic, and racial communities
• Ability to work in an effective and focused manner when self-directed and beyond immediate oversight
• Ability to deliver family-driven, youth-guided services
• Requires computer proficiency including word processing skills and the ability to provide culturally competent practice
• Must have valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements
• Must have access to a vehicle to provide home visits and outreach services
• Provide assistance and /or intervention with children
• Perform all duties associated with job responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.