Early Head Start Teachers
Hiring Immediately for the 2021-2022 School Year
Full-time with Benefits, Rate of Pay based on level of Education & Experience
Early Childhood Educational Services of The Salvation Army
Syracuse, New York
The Salvation Army's Early Childhood Educational Services Program is hiring!
We have immediate openings for full-time Early Head Start Teachers. The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about working with children, with a desire to positively influence the Syracuse Community.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Loan Foregiveness Program eligibility & Remitted Tuition Program
• Paid Time Off, Personal, Sick & Vacation accrual time.
• Paid Holiday's
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Confidential Job Search: Are you conducting a confidential job search? Please feel free to contact this Hiring Manager directly at 315.479.1196 for confidential consideration of your appplication.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.