Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Perform janitorial and maintenance tasks needed at all buildings and properties owned by The Salvation Army. To include lawn maintenance, small building repairs, cleaning and other tasks to ensure proper maintenance of the facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPESPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
• Must operate tools, lawn and snow removal equipment in a safe manner.
• Must have basic janitorial skills (cleaning, painting, small building repairs)
• Valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army’s insurance requirements is preferred.
• Must be able to pull and maneuver the EDS trailer for moving large items.
• Maintain a happy and professional work environment.
• Supervisory experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.