- Provide cleaning, upkeep inside/outside facility building.
- Provide for final building security within working
- Empty trash cans daily, making sure all are with clean plastic bags.
- Transport all garbage to the dumpster including recycling.
- Wash all glass surface daily - including door glass panels
- Dust and/or wash all tables and desks on daily basis
- Clean/Disinfect restrooms fixtures, floors and partitions
- Restock paper supplies and deodorize restrooms when needed
- Responsible for snow removal and salting when needed, and/or Snow days
- Vacuum all carpeted areas, sweep, mop all hard floor surfaces daily
- Set up rooms for programs when needed
- Clean thoroughly doors and walls as needed and sanitize as well
- Change light bulbs when needed
- Perform other light maintenance duties when needed
- Strip and wax floors when needed
- Buff floor weekly
- Assist during our Soup Kitchen and Food Pantry Distribution
- Assist in receiving food deliveries and stocking products received. This is loading / unloading of Food deliveries, donations of clothing and other goods.
- Maintain janitorial closets clean, organized and in a safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable condition
- Other duties will be assigned by Corps Officer / Officer Supervisor upon request.
- The essential function on the job includes, but are not limited to, the duties on the job description.
- Working Schedule is Monday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday – 9:00 am – 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch Schedule is Monday – Wednesday – Friday 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Tuesday 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- However occasional changes will be made by Corps Officer/Officer Supervisor in hours in order to assist in program functions of The Salvation Army.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting
- Must have prior maintenance experience
- Must have basic knowledge of tools and maintenance routine
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed