- WORKING WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE SALVATION ARMY of the childcare center and carrying out its functions, policies, and procedures.
- ASSISTANT IN THE SUPERVISION OF A GIVEN GROUP OF CHILDREN
- To assist in the planning and execution of a program to provide childcare for children which
- Takes into account the educational, social, developmental and health needs of the group, as
- well as the individual’s child.
- To share responsibility for keeping equipment and material accessible and in good
condition in order to encourage maximum constructive use by the children.
- To share responsibility for removing or reporting any damaged or hazardous equipment to the director of other designated person so that necessary action may be taken.
- To share responsibility for planning and supervising an appropriate arrangement of
classroom equipment and furniture designed to promote optimal program functioning.
- To assist in the overall planning for the best use of shared space in relation to the total center program.
- To assist in planning the use of community resources to enrich the educational content of
the children’s program.
- To assist in developing a program of sound educational goals appropriate to the age and
developmental level of children which will enable them to make the most of future