- Prepare and cook a large volume of food to feed Soup Kitchen participants.
- Provides planning, preparation, service, and clean-up for meals.
- Maintain orderly kitchen, including cleaning, inventory, stock, and record keeping.
- Provides contact, scheduling, and supervision of volunteers for food services programs.
- Monday through Friday – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / others time only as specifically requested.
- At least one year of experience in cooking.
- Knowledge about food items, cook a large volume of food and maintain an orderly kitchen, including cleaning, inventory, service and clean-up for meals.
- High school diploma or equivalent (not required but a plus).
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- A minimum of a year successful work experience in related field, experience in Food preparation/ service and knowledge of proper food handling and safety.
- The ability to work pleasantly and compassionately with all types of people.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- The ability to perform multiples tasks and to facilitate efficient kitchen and services functions
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed