- Daily responsibility for the maintenance, cleanliness, and order of the interior building.
- Snow Removal during Winter Season
- Landscape Maintenance
- Daily responsibility for the maintenance and cleanliness of the grounds, surrounding the corps properties including the parking lots, walkways, lawns dumpster area, etc.
- Assist in the direction / supervision of community service workers and maintenance volunteers
- Maintain order and organization in the storage & Pantry area.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of corps vehicles
- Assist in the acquisition, organization, and distribution of donated and purchased food for corps programs
- Set up & clean for special events
- Assume seasonal full-time status (Christmas) for assistance with kettles and holiday programming and distribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Valid NY State Driver License
- Must pass all background checks for work with minors
- Must be flexible, having an ability to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Experience operating varied tools.
- Ability to take initiative and good work ethic.
- Ability to lift, up to 50 pounds; standing or walking for long periods.
- Good communication skills, organization skills and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of and commitment to The Salvation Army's mission and purpose
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed