REPORTS TO: Athletic Program Supervisor
SUPERVISES: Helps supervise facilities and volunteers specific to the volleyball program.
SCHEDULE: Part Time – up to 29 hours (during beginning of seasons may require additional time)
1. A person of good character
2. Able to follow directions
3. Willing to work a variety of schedules as needed for programming
4. Must be able to read, write, and communicate clearly in English
5. Must be able to work well with others
6. If this person will be needed to drive as part of their responsibilities, then they will need to have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a Salvation Army 12 passenger driving test.