The Salvation Army’s Lynn Corps is hiring a Group Leader and offers the following benefit package to part-time employees:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
20 hours/week, 40 hrs/week during school vacations and summer
Under supervision of the Site Coordinator, the group leader plans, prepares and implements the day-to-day activities of the children enrolled in the SmART Center.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and meet one of the following OCCS sets of requirements.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree, and have three (3) months of experience working with school age children or
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, and have six months of experience working with school age children including three months of supervised experience at a school age child care program, or
- Have nine (9) months experience with school age children including three (3) months supervised experience at a school age child care program
- Have a minimum of three (3) months of experience working with school-aged children.
- Must be able to plan, prepare, and implement the day to day activities.
- Responsible for assuring a high level of interest and enthusiasm when working with the children.
- Responsible for working with the Site Coordinator and other staff to assure the safety of the children enrolled in the program.
- Any and all problems or concerns to the Site Coordinator, who will inform the Administrator.