Special Events Attendant
Part-Time, 25 hours/week
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour
The Salvation Army’s Ray & Joan Kroc Community Center is hiring and offers the following benefit package to part-time employees:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
- High School Degree required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in volunteer development training/coordination.
- Experience in public relations, communication, or marketing is a benefit.
- Energetic, organized, individual with excellent people skills
- Experience in working with groups
- Interpersonal writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Computer literate
The Special Events Attendant assists the Special Events and Rental Sales Manger with all aspects of the Kroc Center programs in a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to: Organizing and planning special events and birthday parties, reporting and administrative duties.