Membership Service Lead
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
The Salvation Army’s Ray & Joan Kroc Community Center is hiring and offers the following benefit package to part-time employees:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
- High School Degree or Associates Degree in Business preferred
- Experience in Customer Services and Sales.
- Previous cashier and/or customer service experience helpful.
- 6 months to 1 year of management experience
- Must have or be able to acquire within the first 30 days of employment a First Aid & CPR certification.
- Must have the ability to work and relate well with people.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Computer software application experience helpful. Ability to use new software programs with basic training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clientele and staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate positively and energetically with staff, clients, members and customers.
- Must have the ability to maintain a non-judgmental attitude in working with customers, clients, members and staff.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain poise under pressure.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Maintain a professional attitude and approach to problem solving.
Membership Service Lead responsibilities include but not limited to: selling and/or verifying memberships through POS system, providing information and answering questions about available programs. This position assumes a leadership role for the Customer Service Associate role and takes on certain responsibilities in the absence of the Sales Manager.