Housing / Shelter Manager
Part- Time 15-24 hours per week
2to 3 days per week – 830am – 4pm (requires flexibility to meet the need of residents)
Housing Case Manager is responsible for providing case management services and short-term rental assistance to homeless families.
1. Bachelor’s Degree - Social Work (preferred) or closely related field.
2. Licensed Social Worker
3. Must possess a valid Driver's License
4. Minimum of two years' experience in case management
5. Computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Must be willing to complete trainings including but not limited to: Leadership, Serv SAFE, Cultural Diversity, Trauma Informed Care, First Aid, CPR, De-escalation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.