Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Office Manager serves as a support person to the Corps Officers at The Salvation Army in Glens Falls, NY and is responsible for ordering of supplies, sending thank you correspondence relating to mail appeal, Processing payments to our centralized bookkeeper, provide oversight in kettle Payroll and proper recording of kettle income and records, and providing general office and secretarial duties for the corps. To provide a welcoming, compassionate, and well-organized atmosphere to The Salvation Army. The Office Manager will also provide supervision to all the volunteers, community service workers, and assist in program areas as per Officer’s request.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required.
• Highly organized. Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Sterling interpersonal skills; applies tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external constituents.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable in high-profile situations as well as with “sleeves rolled up.”
• Able to obtain and maintain driver privileges per The Salvation Army insurance standards
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.