Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
The Mission Specialist is responsible for the supervision of the programs offered and establishing new ministries at the Hornell Outpost and Wellsville Corps. The Mission Specialist will provide supervision for the Food Pantry Coordinator/Office Assistant at the Hornell Outpost and Wellsville Corps. The Mission Specialist will plan the services, outreach activities, and direct the soldiery and volunteers in a ministry to reach the lost in the Hornell and Wellsville community.
Camp, Men’s Camp, etc.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS.
1. Be a mature Christian, professing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
2. Must demonstrate an understanding of the doctrines, procedures, and policies of The Salvation Army
3. Strong data base, writing and communication skills
4. Associate degree required – Bachelor’s degree preferred.
5. Demonstrated cultural competency in community/comprehensive social services programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.