The Salvation Army is hiring for a Senior Facilities Lead at the Ray & Joan Kroc Community Corps (Dorchester). The Salvation Army offers an excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Eligibility for the Federal Government’s Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- CFM or related certification preferred.
- Certifications in boilers and HVAC systems preferred.
- Certified pool operator license required
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in current janitorial methods and procedures used to maintain a large multi-use facility.
- Must have thorough knowledge of health and sanitation requirements of a public facility, preferably utilizing “green/sustainable” cleaning products and methods.
- Must have a working knowledge of OSHA standards and practices
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Detail oriented and attention to detail
- Must exhibit strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (written & verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in using multiple cleaning machines and devices.
- Maintain a current pool operator certification (CPO).
- Must be physically fit to do extensive walking, stair climbing, lifting (maximum 50 lbs), and using equipment to move heavier objects.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Must have a valid license driver’s license
The Senior Facilities Lead will assist with the oversight of the day-to-day facility operations of the RJKCCC and will have primary responsibility for oversight of the aquatics area. This includes all building and utility infrastructure as well as working with custodians and overseeing Facilities & Custodial Lead.