The Salvation Army’s South End Corps, is hiring for a Receptionist and offers the following benefit package to part-time employees:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
*This is a part-time position (27.50 hrs/week) and the pay rate is $13.50 per hour.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- One to two years' experience preferred
- Professional demeanor and excellent phone skills
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer phone calls in a courteous manner and properly route all phone calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Verify appointments of visitors and admit only authorized persons.
- Monitor foot traffic and guide individuals to proper locations within the building
- Maintain files of general Corps business and keep reception are in good order
- Maintain office supply inventory and process orders as requested.
- Sort and route all incoming mail and process all outgoing mail
- Sign for deliveries and make sure receiving individual is notified
- Assist with clerical duties as requested – printing, typing, copying, filing, stamping, etc