Under the guidance of the Director of Property Services, secure, analyze and process proposals and other related documentation in respect of both property maintenance and capital projects within the Greater New York Division, ensuring that the projects are undertaken and completed in a professional manner and to high standard. At all times, ensuring that the best interests of The Salvation Army are at the forefront of each and every project.
· Bachelor’s Degree with two years of experience in business environment – emphasis on Property and Construction related business environment; or b) four years of experience in a Property and Construction related business environment.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience/competency in the use of word processing and spreadsheet packages
· Ability to multi-task and cope with a steady project workload.