Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position will be responsible for the management of the food pantry, emergency/direct client assistance and provide POH case management services to families identified through the Emergency Assistance Program, (EFA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer service orientation
• Ability to read/comprehend required documents
• Able to work in an active office environment
• Position requires standing, walking, pushing, bending, kneeling and the ability to reach above the shoulder
• Able to think critically and determine appropriate steps to assure task completion/follow directions
• By-lingual preferred (Spanish)