The Salvation Army is hiring a Teacher at our Cambridge Corps location. We have a truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
Responsible for conducting a program for a group of children and all activities related to the program. Develop and implement daily curriculum. Foster a nurturing atmosphere. Assure that a method of positive discipline is always used. Work as a team to collaborate with your co-teacher as well as the other teachers.
- High school diploma required, Associate’s Degree Preferred.
- Experience working with children. Must have or be pursuing EEC certification.
- Flexible, self-motivated.
- Must have a high level of energy.
- Must be able to deal with conflict in a positive manner.
- Must be open to change.
- Non-judgmental about the families and children served