The Salvation Army is hiring a Teacher – Infant/Toddler at our Children’s Learning Center. We have a truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The Infant/Toddler Teacher must be EEC Infant/Toddler Teacher certified and have at least one year of experience as a lead teacher in a licensed center. Work as a team to collaborate and communicate with parents, teachers, administration, and other employees at The Salvation Army. Attend and participate in staff meetings and other meetings that arise.
Education Requirements/Work Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- The Infant/Toddler Teacher must be EEC Infant/Toddler Teacher certified and have at least one year of experience as a lead teacher in a licensed center.
- Any applicant must have strong communication and organizational skills, be flexible, self-motivated, have a high energy level, able to collaborate with others and deal with conflict in a positive manner, maintain a positive attitude, open to change, non-judgmental about the families we serve, and support the mission of The Salvation Army.