The Salvation Army is hiring a Lead Teacher – Infant/Toddler at our Children’s Learning Center. We have a truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The Lead Teacher is responsible for co-teaching in a designated classroom as well as ensuring that our infant and toddler classrooms operate with high quality standards and excellence. Intake and Coordination of all Infant / Toddler related activities. This includes all communications with parents for day to day activities, incident reports, injury logs, and curriculum and classroom preparation.
Education Requirements/Work Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- EEC Lead Teacher certified
- Must be flexible and self-motivated
- Must be able to collaborate with others
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Open to change
- Team Player
- Must be non-judgmental about the families The Salvation Army serves