SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The On Call Housekeeper will provide support relative to the readiness of camp for all respite guests and Salvation Army Groups. The On Call Housekeeper will provide customer service to guests modeling an attitude and behavior in support of The Salvation Army’s mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• High School diploma/GED.
• Must be thorough, well organized, and efficient with the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess a high-level of professionalism and cultural competence with ability to communicate with all levels of staff and external customers/stakeholders.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements
• Ability to respond to emergencies.