SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To build and strengthen the character of Jr. and Sr. High School students through recreation (basketball).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work with Fredonia College to give homework help to students before participating in basketball
• Teach the students how to play/respect the game of basketball; enforcing the rules
• Responsible for collecting the stats for the Corps Officer on a monthly basis
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the gymnasium, hallways, and restroom facilities throughout the Corps building
• Notify the Recreation Program Director of any issues
• Report to the Recreation Program Director any problems, injuries, or incidents involving the property, program and/or the participants
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
List any special skills, licenses, certificates, or registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving and assessment with the ability to multitask
• Work as a team player as well as independently