- To Provide transportation of Mobile Ministry Vehicle to all locations and to assist Mobile Ministries Coordinator with all responsibilities.
- To assist in work with community and government agencies to meet the needs of clients
- To assist in connecting clients to Salvation Army services and programs, as well as other community resources.
- To participate in regular staff meetings and attend staffing conferences as assigned.
- To assist with maintain records to track measurable outcomes and submit them in a timely manner.
- To attend training seminars as requested / assigned.
- To perform reasonable tasks which may be assigned as needed.
- To be sensitive to the Spiritual needs of people and refer them to the Corps Officer as needed.
- To maintain client records in a thorough manner, following Salvation Army guidelines for confidentiality.
- Assist with the maintenance of Mobile Ministry Programming
- Assist with the recruiting of and work with Mobile Ministry Program Volunteers
- Assist with the coordination of schedules for Mobile Ministry Volunteers and Community Service workers assigned to the Mobile Ministry Program.
- Assist with the maintenance of a monthly Mobile Ministry Calendar of events
- Maintain statistical records for all Mobile Ministry programs
- 14. Fulfill other appropriate duties as directed by the Corps Officer.
- College Degree/ Studying in the field of Social Work
- Bilingual – Must fluently speak and write in both the English and Spanish languages
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability facilitate and organize community events
- Must Have a valid driver’s license
- Good Managerial Skills
- Good Leadership Skills
- Teamwork / team building skills
- Good at crowd control
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed