The Salvation Army is hiring! We are seeking individuals with a passion for helping others, and a desire to do the most good in their own community.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
Job requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license the meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.