- Work schedule hours, report to open main office on time.
- Run reports as required for follow-up on expirations of clearance, etc.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for focused support with Corps Officers
- To maintain client records in a thorough manner, following Salvation Army guidelines for confidentiality.
- To work with community and government agencies to meet the needs of clients such as Food Pantry, Central Hudson etc.
- To connect clients with other appropriate community resources.
- To participate in regular staff meetings and attend staffing conferences, as assigned
- To maintain needed records to track measurable outcomes and to submit them in a timely manner;
- To attend training as requested/required.
- To assist in coordinating the Christmas and Back to school Assistance program and other curriculum activities.
- Provide services and maintain full responsibility for a caseload of 50 to 75 cases
- Submit daily service logs and progress notes to Data Entry Staff weekly
- Conduct field work, home visits, and outreach activities for missing and new clients
- To be sensitive to the spiritual needs of people and offer to refer them to the Corps Officers as
- spiritual guidance.
- To perform other reasonable tasks which may be assigned by Corps Officers, as needed.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience in office environment and administration.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and corps officers, volunteer and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to maintain and protect confidential information, to include confidential personal information that one might learn as a part of this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Software Power Point, Word, Publisher, Outlook and others
- Must be highly organized and professional with demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and project management.
- Understand compliance/regulatory rules of public policy systems, funding organizations, etc.
- Conflict management abilities
- Strong data base systems skills including client data base reporting, impact, cost analysis expertise
- Able to coordinate several projects simultaneously and work efficiently and effectively while under deadline restraints
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army’s insurance requirements
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed