Housing / Shelter Manager
Monday thru Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Housing Case Manager is responsible for providing case management services and short-term rental assistance to homeless families.
1. Provide case management services related to housing stabilization for rapid re-housing families exiting the family emergency shelters.
2. Develop individualized plans with families.
3. Coordinate the plan with family and shelter staff.
4. Maintain confidentiality of clients, their plans, and related data.
5. Provide resources/referrals for other community programs and/or services.
6. Assist with data collection necessary for reporting purposes.
7. Coordinate housing search and placement by seeking out housing resources that meet the needs of individual clients.
8. Provide support, direction, and guidance to client in housing search.
9. Complete home visits to follow up with client to monitor individualized service plans to ensure goal achievement and prevent future episodes of homelessness.
10. Provide support in communication with landlord.
11. Conduct housing inspections.
12. Adhere to Fair Market Rent Guidelines and HUD regulations.
13. Participate in staff meetings.
14. Participate in weekly supervision.
1. Bachelor Social Work
2. Licensed Social Worker
3. Must possess a valid Driver's License
4. Minimum of two years' experience in case management
5. Computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Must be willing to complete trainings including but not limited to: Leadership, Serv SAFE, Cultural Diversity, Trauma Informed Care, First Aid, CPR, De-escalation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.