The Facilities Coordinator/Receptionist position is responsible for fielding phone calls and visitors to the Corps, as well as the general upkeep of the Corps facilities.
1) Manage all administrative office tasks, including completing paperwork and computer data entry, as well as answering phones and greeting visitors to the Corps.
2) Assist with the coordination and setup of any meetings as requested by the Corps Officer; attend staff meetings as required.
3) Assist with seasonal administrative & facilities needs (seasonal hires, Kettles, Summer Camp, Angel Tree, Christmas toys, etc.).
4) Ensure the security and safety of all Salvation Army-owned property including but not limited to: building safety and security (fire systems, security alarms, cameras, IT equipment), vehicle safety inspections, registration, regular maintenance, and repairs.
5) Drive a Salvation Army vehicle as needed, including for food pantry pickups, Kettles, and other activities (such as Summer Camp transportation, & Angel Tree/Christmas Toys drop offs and pick ups).
6) Ensure the safety of all clients and visitors to the property, especially vulnerable populations (children, seniors, etc.)
7) Perform daily cleaning and maintenance, including cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and minor repairs as needed.
8) Additional duties as needed and as assigned by the Corps Officers.
1) High School degree or GED required.
2) Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
3) Intermediate-level computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
4) Professional telephone and email etiquette. Good interpersonal skills.
5) Bilingual Spanish preferred.
6) Must have a valid driver's license.