SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To assist the Commanding Officer in all office procedures, property matters and assist the EFA Coordinator with casework services and volunteer activity
Care Manager 1 (low acuity) provides outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home program. They gather assessments and enter documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring supportive services. They work with children, families and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care, identify additional service providers as necessary, and coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan. Care Manager 1 documents progress and arrange for eventual transition between health homes as necessary, or from health homes to other levels of service following changes in eligibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
helping with food baskets and toys set-up and distribution
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Superior interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent typing and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to manage several task simultaneously.
• Valid driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
• ServSafe Certification
• CPR Certification
• First-Aid Certification
• Willingness to work as a team member