Position: Residential Direct Support Professional
Department: Developmental Disabilities Program; Bridgeville, Delaware
Availability of Position: Immediately
Schedule: Full Time Evenings (3p-11p) and every other weekend (9a-9p)
Reporting Relationship: Lead Supervisor/Program Coordinator for the location.
Salary and Grade: $10.25 per hour; 72 Non-Exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers Full-Time employees a truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
This position is a non-exempt position with the responsibility for support to persons with developmental disabilities residing in residential program in Bridgeville, DE.
· Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma/GED.
· A valid driver's license and good driving record.
· Basic computer skills required.
· Experience should include supports to people with a range of Developmental Disabilities, including individuals with dual diagnoses and physical injuries.
· Position requires a positive attitude toward the abilities of individuals with disabilities.
· Good communication skills and the desire to engage people in activities that meet their interests and broaden their horizons.
· You must be able to successfully complete clearance required by the Joseph R. Biden II and the Child Protection Act.
· Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission of The Salvation Army.
Contact: Please send, fax or email your resume along with a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Mary Lou Meredith
The Salvation Army - DDP
PO Box 1304
Millsboro, DE 19966
Or go to http://careers.salvationarmy.org.
No phone calls please
Released by the Divisional Human Resource Department on November 19, 2019
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 1220_