- Perform general office duties as needed- filling, typing, mailing and make phone call to our clients and costumer of the Food Bank.
- Participate in overall function of general office as deemed necessary by CO.
- Lead in supervising weekly Homework Club activities and summer day camp program.
- Ability to plan and implement activities appropriate to age group and programs goals.
- Assist in supervising sunbeam, Boy Scout and music programs as part of The Salvation Army.
- Carry out established rules of behavior and discipline.
- Maintain program data and children’s files.
- Develops and implements after school policies and procedures.
- Develop teen group ministry in conjunction with Corps Officers to Corps Cadet Program.
- Assist the Corps Officer with the planning and preparation of special events and Commitment to evangelical Christian Outreach.
- Assign Volunteer for all the programs and activities.
- Takes active participation as Corps Leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in elementary education or related field preferred.
- Computer Skill- Microsoft Office, lotus note.
- Two-year experience working with Children and Youth Ministry.
- Strong knowledge of Computer software and systems a necessity
- Excellent understanding and written communication skills (Math, basic algebra sciences etc.)
- Excellent understanding of child development
- Current verification of CPR, First Aids.
- Commitment to the mission of The Salvation Army: FET, SET .
- Must be flexible and ability to adapt to changing situation
- Must be ability to interact with people in a friendly and appropriate manner.
- Maintain high level of Confidentiality
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed