TITLE: Geriatric Service Coordinator
LOCATION: PSSM-Booth Manor; 5522 Arch Street, Philadelphia
REPORTS TO: Geriatric Coordinator Supervisor
SALARY and GRADE: $35,000-$40,000 annually (depending on education and experience); 10 Exempt
SCHEDULE: Full-Time; Monday-Friday, some evenings required
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit package to eligible employees including:
· Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
· Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
· Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
· Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Remitted Tuition Program
· Eligibility for the Federal Government’s Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
The Geriatric Service Coordinator (GSC) is responsible for client assessment, service plan development (if needed), regular contact with the residents to assess and identify aging needs, making referrals to outside social services not provided onsite, assistance in applying for public benefits (when applicable), proper documentation of services provided, promote collaborative relationship between GSC and Property Manager and Geriatric Program Coordinator (GPC). GSC is also responsible for all service coordination data entry into ETO system and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, MSW preferred, and one to two years of experience in the social services filed, preferably working with older adults.
Activity planning, and coordination experience preferred.
CONTACT: Please mail your resume and a cover letter with salary requirements to:
Kathleen Giandonato, Geriatric Coordinator Supervisor
4051 Ford Road, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Or to http://careers-usesalvationarmy.icims.com
No phone calls please.
Refreshed by the Divisional Human Resources Department on October 17, 2019
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 1185