The Salvation Army is hiring a PC Assistant at its Canton, MA location and offers the following benefit package to part-time employees:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
*This is a part-time position (25 hrs/week). The pay range for this position is $16.50-$17.00/hour.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and
- PC Repair/Troubleshooting Certification (A+) or Higher
- One to Two years of PC Building and Repair
- Experience with Outlook and Lotus Notes Software
The PC Assistant will provide computer hardware and software support and installation, on-site and remotely. This position reports to the IT Director.