· Coordinate & develop music ministry and programming of Corps including but not limited to brass, guitar, piano and vocal music in cooperation with Divisional Headquarters. Lead such groups where necessary and develop new leadership of existing or future groups.
· Coordinate Star Search and Divisional Arts Ministry participation
· Encourage youth participation in divisional creative arts and musical programs
· Prepare, develop and maintain programs and ministries to enhance the healthy spiritual, physical, and emotional development of those under your influence
· Be effective in all aspects of ministry to equip youth and adults with their musical gifts and abilities in serving God in and through The Salvation Army
· Keep and record statistical information pertaining to all music and creative arts programs at the corps and participants in divisional groups.
· Must be a uniform wearing Salvationist with a commitment to evangelical outreach and discipleship
· Must have musical skills and able to teach others.
· Must have experience working with children and youth.
· Self-motivated, well-organized, demonstrates initiative, able to prioritize responsibility and lead others.