The Kid’s Café Program was developed to provide a safe, drug-free environment for school age children, academic help and life skill training to become productive citizens in our community while providing nutritious a healthy snack and dinner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prepare meals and snacks for the Kid’s Café Program (based on menu)-daily
• Follow all rules of the Health Dept pertaining to safe handling and preparation of foods-daily
• Report to Supervisor a list of supplies needed to restock – weekly
• Responsible to keep kitchen and food storage areas clean-daily
• Serve meals to children and leaders in program-daily
• Prepare production sheets on the menu-daily
• Keep accurate statistical information on the menu-daily
• Clean up any and all spills, wipe and sanitize all surfaces-daily
• Store or dispose of leftovers-daily
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
High school diploma or GED.
• 3 to 5 years direct experience.
• Must have safe serve certificate or comparable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as mathematical abilities (weights and measures).
• Must be able to use commercial kitchen equipment and stepladder.