Under the direction of Corps Officers, the security and maintenance personnel help to ensure the building properly cleaned and sanitary for staff and visitors into the building. Maintain the Chapel clean and in order.
· The security and maintenance personnel report directly to the Officers regarding all janitorial and facility related issues, any repairs, hazards, defects and supplies as needed.
· Clean and sanitizes Women and Men’s room in the office section and in the chapel section.
· Maintain clean public areas and workspaces as assigned.
· Empties all trash can from kitchen as needed.
· Maintain floor clean, striped, waxed, mapped, and vacuumed as directed.
· Manor repair as assigned.
· Other duties as needed and assigned by the Officers.
· Demonstrate the ability to recognize priorities in the Corps. Able to perform duties independently with minimal supervision.
· Maintain the confidentiality of the client of the Corps program.
· Demonstrates the ability to interact in a positive and helpful manner with co-workers, volunteers, client and visitors.
· Reflects commitment to building a supportive work environment and maintains a positive attitude at the workplace and towards job.
· Projects a good image as a worker of the Corps.
· Knowledge and able to write and read in English and Spanish
· Experience working with a disadvantaged population is necessary
· Must be able to work primarily standing and moving.
· Must have ability to take and follow instructions for assigned tasks; familiarity with Building Safety and Maintenance.