The Salvation Army is hiring!
We are seeking a full-time Visitation Therapist for our Family Place Program, which provides safe opportunities for parents to engage in clinical services and parenting time with their children who are in foster care. This position offers:
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing ongoing therapy as well as visitation oversight to program participants.
The Salvation Army offers a truly excellent benefits package to eligible employees, including:
• Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
• Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
• Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
• Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Remitted Tuition program
• Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
The Visitation Therapist is responsible for:
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.